© All rights reserved, Thorsten Kraska, 2009
1 - 2 garlic cloves
2 rosemary sprigs
4 thyme sprigs
1 chilli pepper
salt and pepper
10 Lamb cutlets
Note on amounts: you can take a bit more or less of the herbs, if you like. The amount of chilli peppers depends on how hot they are and how hot you like it. I used a medium sized chilli.
- Chop the leaves of the herbs as small as you like them. Half the chilli lenghtwise and remove the seeds. Cut the chilli into small pieces. slice the garlic cloves or just cut them lengthwise.
- Mix everything with about 100 mL olive oil. Add the cultes and cover them with olive oil mixture. Put the cutlest in a bowl (or suited container), add the mixture and enough oilive oil to cover the cutlets. Use a conatiner as samll as possible.
- Let the cutlets marinade for a few hours or over night.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Remove cutlets from marinade and let marinade drip off. Put them on the hot grill and grill them a few minutes on each side. Depending on how thick they are, it will take about 3 to 4 minutes from each side.
- Serve the cutlets hot with salt and pepper. If you like you can drizzle some of the oil marinade over them.